Is A Locksmith Able To Meet Specific Needs?
People usually associate the word locksmith to locks and keys. While this is true, a locksmith does not only handle locks and keys. Locksmiths are trained professionals who handle different specialized tasks, such as installing, adjusting, and repairing security devices.
With the technology evolving and innovating these days, locks have also evolved to more modern and sophisticated ones. This means a locksmith needs to undergo extensive training to master and be able to work on modern lock and security systems. There are at least four different types of locksmiths - residential, commercial, automotive, and emergency locksmiths.
Different Types Of Locksmith
There is no"one size fits all" in the locksmithing world as it is vast and wide and every locksmith has their own specialization. If you have problems, you need to call a specific locksmith depending on the specification of your needs. Enlisted below are the four most common types of locksmiths:
- Residential Locksmith - this type of locksmith handles general types of locks and security systems in residential settings, such as:
- Home lockout services
- Key duplication
- Lock replacement or lock rekeying services
- Security system installation, repair, and maintenance
- Installation of master key systems
- Commercial lockout services
- Keycard lock and installation services
- Key duplication and rekeying services
- Safe installation and unlocking
- File cabinet/vault lock services
- High-security lock and security systems installation, repair, and maintenance
- Security system upgrade
- Car lockout services
- Car key and chip key programming/upgrade services
- Rekeying car keys
- Door and trunk unlocking services
- Car key extraction services
- Key cutting services
- Broken ignition repair, removal, and installation services
J & J Auto Locksmith offers automotive and emergency services to help cater your locksmith needs. We guarantee our clients outstanding work and service from our professional locksmith technicians by making sure that they are all experienced, licensed, and insured. You can call us any time of the day or any day of the week as we are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Our mobile locksmiths will be in your location the soonest time possible.